Sunday, October 15, 2006

Finally......

Today is the last day....here i write my last blog under the syllabus of CDAC. The very first day when i started blogging, i felt a lot bored in choosing topics. but i made a commitment with myself. And i went for writing whatever came in mind. Really not an easy task.

Today i think..is there ant progress in my writing skills. Definitely YES. i get 2 positive effect on me of blogging.
Writing spirit came into me. and
I started thinking about good side of life.

Sometimes back, there was no mood of mine of writing blogs.....but as each week two blogs have to be written i started "copy-paste" of matter. i know that it is not right but i had to do it to submit the blogs in time. i was happy that i completed the assignment. BUT....But....there was a missing feeling inside. i don't know what but i was not feeling good. i recognize the reason and deleted almost all the "C-P" blogs. :) hmmmm.....now feeling good.

well.....the very first module is finished and no more blogging in syllabus. onlyy 16 blogs i had to submit and it is over now. but still i'll be blogging as now it seems to be part of life. certainly i'll be doin that. :)

now i could say that this is no my last blog and u'll find me here again. as till 19, i'm busy in exams and 20 will be a holiday to enjoy :) so meet u after 21.
bye bye.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home