Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Source of Inspiration.......

I tell u about a person who devoted his life, his interests for the goodness of his family. He is non other than my Daddy. "My Daddy Strongest !!" this feeling still comes in my mind. Since last 8yrs he's in UAE, only for his family...mummy, my bro and ofcourse me. It is really very tough to make an idea how tough his life actually is..!! Away from his family for such a long time.

i was in 10th when he went there. i was really not having an idea where and for how much time he is going. i missed him a lot for next three yrs till i got admission in B.tech. and stayed in hostel. It was the very first week in hostel, and i was feeling a lot home-sickness. Now i was getting the idea of daddy's condition there. i could go home any time but he would come only after 2yrs only for 2 months.

Time passed..and i got admission here in C-DAC 3days away from home. now, even i could not go home whenever i want. This is the actual time when i'm really getting a little idea of his Condition there in UAE.

i would like to be, like him someday, and the sacrifice he did and still doing for us is really great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home