Sunday, October 01, 2006

Not original farme...but !!!

well, the things i'm writing here are true but the frame i choosed to mention them is not mine. i liked the way of representation so presenting my blog in this way.........

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. A walk to remember
2. The Girl Next Door
3. Pushkar
4. Artificial Intelligence

I have lived:
1. Jaipur
2. Bulandshahar
3. Bangalore
4. Mumbai

Four things I like the most:
1. Sleeping
2. Travelling (Riding and driving)
3. Photography
4. Listening to music mostly slow songs

Four things I dont like:
1. Reading books leaving Reader's Digest
2. Getting up early
3. Working on Sats and Sundays
4. Talking unneccesarily like my friend :D

Four dishes I like the most:
1. Mom made parantha and aloo ki sabzi.
2. Urad ki dal ki khchdi
3. aloo-parantha and butter or curd
4. Dal-Makhani and Naan

Places i liked the most:
1. Pushkar
2. Vaisno-Devi Mandir
3. Nandi Hills
4. Sariska in Haryana.

Four hotels/restaurants I liked the most:
1. Punzabi Dhaba, noida
2. CCD or Barista, anywhere
3. Le-Meridian Hotel
4. Doosri Manzi, Forum

Four places I wish to visit someday:
1. Switzerland
2. Australia
3. Massachussets
4. Egypt

Four things I am want to learn:
1. Cooking
2. The art of talking
3. Swimming
4. Guitar playing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home