Sunday, October 01, 2006

Something about me !!!

I had nothing to write…huh….donno…Got tired of serious issues…So something about me!!

I want:
To go trekking…The climate is perfect…slight drizzles…cool breeze…clouds capping the peaks… (A friend rejuvenated my love for trekking…Thnx :>)
I wonder:
How my friends patiently listens to all my weird philosophies!
I am:
quiet and handsome. ;)
I like:
Lotta things…sleeping for 10 hours without feeling guilty…Reading Reader's Digest…Fighting with my friend over silly things and then making up…Listening to friends mostly and much more.
I dance:
For myself….without caring whether I look clumsy! and dance in group only.
I sing:
All the time…Life is all about music..Isn’t it? I'm not a good singer but if i love some song i'll sing it for myself.
I need:
Cell with camera.
I cry:
Ummm....When the stress is insurmountable…very rare. I laugh:24/7…I have this silly smile pasted on my face :D
I make:
I love cooking....and can make Aaloo Paranthas, Pulao, Aamlaute, and tomato soup!
I write:
Before coming to Cdac, i was not writing anything....but now i write soething about somebody and let it be a mustry only.
I confuse:
Everybody around…I love that puzzled look on their face! :)
I love:
My family…my friends…my cell....
I miss:
My childhood… every morning mom would run after me with a glass of milk…dress me up…pack my bag… wait to receive me from school…completely pamper me!!
I will:
Gift a trip to all 4 TEERTHAs to my mummy and daddy in some near future....
I believe:
in GOD and ofcourse in my decisions.
I feel good:
When friends talk about me......:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home