Sunday, October 08, 2006

Infy Special Night........

well, i'm in cdac for last two months and untill yesterday never gone to the infy-food court. All my friends tried a lot but i denied ...... the two of my friends planned and lied 2 me. they asked me to go with them for simple walking. i agreed as after dinner i could not refuse 2 them. Then in the middle of the path they told me that they are going to infy food-court. ....... i got a little bit shock that why they want me to take there even i don't want to go there.

well my mood was a little bit down but...as i reached there it was a totally different and freshening atmosphere there. Actually i thought that there would be a "Thela"...with a patromex :D ....newys it was relly nice and from now on i'll go there atleat twice a week.

we had shakes there!!!! and it was not that costly also. food was also hygenic and tasty. from now on i can even leave dinner if somebody is givinf treat there ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home